01 August 2009

TN Vegan

Here I am, on my way from Ohio to Tennessee.

I'm writing this at the end of my first week here since moving, and I'm happy to say I'm just about settled in. Living close to a Whole Foods store seems much better than living near two small locally owned health food stores (Cindy's Health & Vitality and Living Naturally) as I did in Ohio, where selections were slim. There are also many restaurants here with vegan dishes too. :)

It's exciting to have someone to cook for; in Ohio, I only cooked once or twice a week because recipes made 4-6 servings, that I had to eat as leftovers the rest of the week. I have several vegan cookbooks that I'm anxious to try out. So far, I'm certain I'm going to explore Vegan Lunch Box from cover to cover. I've already got groceries for the first three recipes to eat this week, and some for dinners out of a different cookbook: La Dolce Vegan! Time permitting, I would like to blog about my culinary adventures this week.




3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this should prove to be a fun experience, i hope the pasta didn't taste as good as it looked :)~ hehe but it is fun to try new recipes -some will be good,some not so much!!

    ReplyDelete

leave some love