11 August 2009

I'm Stuffed!

I've made several dishes from Vegan with a Vengeance; it's really a must-have cookbook.
This, however, was the first time I made Black Bean, Mushroom, and Quinoa-Stuffed Peppers. And now that I've eaten it, I can say it's but the first time of many. I'm so glad there's leftovers because I'm anxious to eat it again!

Here I've taken a photo to show the filling before the peppers are baked:

The filling called for a Tbsp Chili Powder. Now I don't know if it's because I used Chipotle Chili Powder, but I added a bit less & these still came out pretty spicy.
This was very easy to make. I chopped all the veggies beforehand, and from there, the dish practically made itself.

I was proud of coming up with the idea to reserve a few slices of mushrooms to garnish the top prior to baking; here's the dish, ready to eat:


rating: 5 pineapples

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love