21 August 2009

muffin luffin



If you hadn't noticed, I love blueberries. And I also have a giant bag of them that we picked up at Costco in the freezer. This was the first time I used my new Wilton silicone muffin cups; they're heart shaped! I didn't use a recipe from any of my cookbooks, because the only one was for banana blueberry muffins. I've made those before and they taste too much like banana. So, in this instance as I often do in such an instance, I consulted VegWeb. The recipe I used was called: Very Simple Blueberry Muffins. They came out very light & fluffy, but I think I would make them sweeter next time.
The cups were great - the muffins popped right out after baking, and I was able to put the cups in the dishwasher to clean.

rating: 4 pineapples

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love