04 August 2009

first dinner...


Well, I didn't get started cooking the vegan recipes right away. First I cooked meals from ingredients I already had at home before I moved on to the new groceries. Then, I took a trip to Costco and ended up making a cheater meal - Manwich w/Boca crumbles and side of french fries. I now have another 5 cans of that, in case I need a break from cooking some nights or am pressed for time.

Finally, I got around to cooking from one of the vegan cookbooks:
I made Punk-kin Pasta from LDV.



It tasted just as bad as it looks, though the Tofurky Italian Sausages seemed they might be good in a better dish. This recipe only required 2 of the 4 links in the package, so I will soon be making something else out of them.







rating: 1.5 pineapples

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love